Monday, June 12, 2006

Coffee Fest 2006 - Las Vegas
I'm back from Vegas after attending this years show. A good turnout by most accounts and a lot of fun! I was pretty busy at this particular show, had many people to see and a number of classes to attend. Highlights were a Roasting Workshop held by Terry Davis of Ambex and a Cupping Lab taught by Kathi Z. One of my wholesale accounts in Henderson, NV was having problems with their espresso machine and I had to make a trip out to see them on Saturday evening and get them back up and running.
My "classic espresso" blend was well represented at the show as Jim Pinnich from 1st Line was running it thru the machines at their booth. The good folks at Cirqua Water systems were serving up my Ethiopian Sidamo to people at their booth.
I had a great time at this show but it's good to be back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home