Thursday, July 27, 2006

So, I thunk to myself...does this waste of webspace have any meaning to anyone other than my two (2) readers?

Probably not, but since I'm using bandwith I might as well get a bit personal.

Here's the deal.....

I am getting ready to open a espresso bar. YES! , you heard it here first. So sick and tired of so called "good to excellent" dumps here in our area. SICK & TIRED!

My vision is to elevate coffee to a culinary art, it's rightful place. This is not a pipe dream, this is not wishful thinking, it's REALITY!

The location of this aspiristic endeavor is Downtown Glendale, AZ.

COFFEE is a CULINARY ART!!!

Ever try sipping a lightly roasted Harrar Oromia Coop coffee while eating a handful of freshly picked blueberries, how about a clove and leather Indo Sumatra enjoyed with a bowl of ripe cherries? Yes, coffee and food are a sweet marriage, and if you are picking up on my fruit and coffee pairings...well 'tis the season!

I went off on a tangent. Excuse me if you will. My point is that coffee, exemplary coffee, roasted to it's shimmering perfection can hold it's own and compliment any food. Seasonal not withstanding!

Look for Rocket Coffee Roasters Espresso Bar

coming to a space early in the fall of '06- tax and titles extra, lease due on signing, all manufactures warranties do not imply, we will not be held responsible if you are not happy, but we do suggest you keep on smilin'. Life is too short for bad coffee and please, please support us, we need it!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like coffee...let me know when you open...I live in Surprise.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and you have three readers...why do people always leave me out? :)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jason Haeger said...

Okay, if you open shop, I'd consider (and desire) moving to PHX to work for Rocket Coffee.

Getting the g/f to agree is another story entirely.. I'll have to start working on that.

Keep us updated!

(am I #1, or #2? )

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a reader in the UK. Good luck with the shop, hope it goes well, look forward to reading about it :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Mentness said...

2 readers in the uk, keep up the good work

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 Readers in the uk, you must have cross the pond appeal.

Good Luck, I'm sure it will be well worth a visit

5:59 AM  
Blogger eric said...

Nope, more than 2 readers. Hey, would you recommend a few top-notch espresso places for my new personal web project: www.espressomap.com?

It's a totally non-profit tool I launched on Saturday mostly so that when I travel, I can find good espresso on the way. Hopefully coffeegeek and others will be linking to it shortly.

Until then, any recommendations you can make (and I wish I could pay trusted reviewers, but I'd love like a 2-sentence blurb for any recommended cafe), would be awesome.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

wow! I do have some people checking out the blog. Thank you, everyone! Now I'm feeling the pressure to add fresh content with a bit more regularity.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home